Senior Data Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Data Engineer to join their team located on Ireland’s beautiful West Coast. Here you’ll be leading the development of new applications, programs, and services to meet the needs of the client’s various business units.
You’ll be working in a fully Agile team to deliver leading-edge solutions, where you’ll have worked on the requirements gathering, design, development, and delivery of large-scale analytics and enterprise data solutions, so you’ll have experience of the full development life-cycle. You’ll be expected to stay abreast of the latest developments in your field, and to identify likely new technologies that can add value to the work you undertake.
• You must be clearly eligible to live and work in the EU on application
• You should have at least 5 years of in-depth experience in data analytics
• You should be expert in SQL and have extensive experience in Data Modelling
• Experience implementing data pipelines using Hadoop or AWS is a distinct advantage
• You should have expertise in Qlik, Tableau, Talend, Informatica or other similar tools for data sourcing, analysis, etc.
• You should have a keen sense of how to extract, transform and present complex data in an easily understood format
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study