We have an new opportunity for an experienced Oracle Developer with a well-established Irish software company that is a market leader in its field. Our client is part of a large global multinational company with worldwide market reach. Due to continued business growth, they are now seeking a Senior Oracle Developer to join their development team based in North County Cork.
In this role you will be involved in the design and development of the company’s applications using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, ADF and Reports. This role offers potential career progression to Team Lead for Senior Developers.
Candidates applying for this role should have:
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar, relevant technical field
- At least 4 years of experience as an Oracle Software Developer
- Strong Oracle Forms, ADF, SQL, PL/SQL and Reports experience
- A good understand of Agile, ideally experience working on an Agile team
- Strong trouble-shooting and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
The following experience would also be an advantage to have: Toad, Java, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Team Lead.