Cyber Security Team Lead - Limerick
Are you a highly-motivated individual with a passion for cyber security? Do you have the drive to continuously grow and further develop your career?
My client, a leading financial services company based in Ireland, are currently looking to hire a Cyber Security Team Lead to join their organisation. The Cyber Security Team Lead would be based in Limerick and would be primarily responsible for the EMEA region supporting the IT Risk & Security function.
You will be instrumental in defining the cyber security needs and shaping the future direction of the company along with being tasked in integrating Cyber members. This will require leadership and mentoring.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join company that is expanding in Cyber Security
Salary Expectations - €55-70,000 plus benefits
As the Cyber Security Team Lead you will have:
* 4-6 years working in a cyber security space
* A background in financial services or professional would be beneficial
* Technical ability and background in IT
* Hands on approach to security needs focusing on a consultative approach
* Knowledge of opensource technologies
* Understanding of ISO, CAIQ, Penetration Testing, OWASP Top 10, Intrusion Detection, Risk Analysis, Cloud Solutions
* A keen interest in the latest and emerging technologies with cyber security
If you are a motivated individual and feel that your experience would make a significant impact on my clients cyber security needs then I would like to hear from you. If you are interested in the Cyber Security Team Lead opportunity please submit your CV online or call John James Baird on 015713000 for more information on the role.
Keywords - Security, Finance, Banking, Cyber, Consultancy, Banking, IPS, IDS, Cloud, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Scanning, OWASP, Lead,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.