Senior Java Developer
Location: Dublin City Centre Dublin, Ireland
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10377
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Java Software Developer who enjoys developing enterprise solutions across multiple channels (Web, Table, Mobile).
This role offers potential for rapid promotion / progression into a technical solutions architect role working within the Scrum / Agile framework.
What does the Company do?
Our client is a provider of Financial Investment Services to corporations and institutional investors employing over 650 people with offices across Ireland and the UK.
Why would you be interested in this role?
* Opportunity to leverage your software development and analysis experience to progress your career to Technical Solutions Architect.
* This role offers plenty of diversity, and ownership working with leading technologies
* The role will also provide you with opportunities to further develop your analytical / technical skills staying up to date with latest developments while also assessing and introducing new tools and technologies to deliver quality solutions.
* Great team, great location, great technical environment, great benefits
What will you be doing as a Senior Developer?
Full Stack Software Solutions Design & Development.
Web, Tablet, Mobile.
Emphasis on Microservices / Web Services.
Providing technical direction and coaching to more junior team members.
What experience do you need to get this job?
* Degree in Computer Science.
* Knowledge of Scrum / Agile / Kanban
* At least 6 years' experience coding.
* A good understanding of Java / J2EE.
* Spring (MVC, Spring Boot)
* Web Services (REST) knowledge.
* Familiar with Oracle.
* Web Security knowledge
* Jira / Confluence
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
Job Reference: BBBH10377