Network Systems Administrator - Contract (Cork)
I am currently working with a large law firm who are seeking an IT Administrator to join their team on a 6 month daily rate contract. You will have the opportunity to work with their IT team on various projects as well as BAU work.
My client see this as a long term opportunity, with the possibility of contract extension.
Qualifications & Experience
* Degree in an IT related subject
* Minimum 3 years' experience with windows
* Excellent PC/desktop support skills
* Excellent communication skills combined with strong troubleshooting skills
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification would be advantageous
* CCNA Cert
Candidates must have:
* Experience as a Systems Administrator.
* Experience administering firewalls, switches and routers.
* Experienced 2nd level Windows systems administration (Windows Server 2008, 2012)
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems.
* Microsoft Office 365 (migration, support and management) desired
* Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
* VMware experience essential
* Azure experience is beneficial.
* Sound ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Windows Systems Administrator, Windows SysAdmin, Windows SA, IT Systems Administrator, Administrator, Windows, Cork, office 365, Active Directory
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.