Head of IT
My client are an established financial services organisation who are at a crucial point in their technical innovation and require an experienced Infrastructure leader to take up their Head of IT position.
You will lead a team of 3 but also be required to commit to hands on support and maintenance as well as leading a number of large upgrades and migrations across the course of the next 12-18 months.
You will need to be a senior engineer but also someone who has the confidence and skill to communicate with enterprise level customers, senior company executives and your own team members with the same level of assurance. This is a key position which will allow you the freedom to lead an organisation into the next stage of their technical development.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* Extensive team leadership experience working in a Microsoft environment.
* Excellent windows server admin experience.
* Strong knowledge of active directory/exchange.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Strong communication both written and verbal.
If this sounds like the next great move in your career, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.