UX Designer - Letterkenny
UX Designer| State of the art premises | Business and tech services | Opportunity to work from home| Outstanding Salary| Core benefits include generous pension contributions – too many to mention.
Donegal Based Professional Services firm experiencing exponential growth - Letterkenny is fast becoming a digital hub – Opportunity to make a real impact in customer engagement via UX Design.
We are delighted to be working with an Innovative International Professional institution just a 30-minute drive away from Derry/Londonderry! The role of the UX Designer will be to design and develop a captivating customer user experience through creative design ideas and team collaboration. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving and working in a fast moving and inventive working environment. The UX Designer will understand modern user-centric design methodologies, deliver prototypes to the UI specs for engineering and bring a large element of analysis and creativity to the design team. These are exciting times for the company which prides itself on recruiting talented individuals who are keen to be a part of a fast moving, dynamic, multi-cultural environment. Career progression is encouraged and the company offers significant opportunity for personal and professional development with exciting career growth potential.
What does the company do?
The firm provides an abundant range of technology services to enhance business performance in its niche sector. The company is the first to admit that it’s down to its ‘Talent’ when it comes to creating strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. With now over 1800 staff the firm continues to thrive and opportunities for individuals are endless.
Why should I be interested in this UX Designer role?
• Excellent salary on offer – Negotiable depending on experience.
• Outstanding benefits package: Up to 5% employer pension contributions, Health Insurance, Stock Options, Annual Bonus Programme etc
• Easily accessible location
• Excellent work-life balance / Work from home opportunity
• Subsidised restaurant - Free tea and coffee
What do I need to secure this UX Designer role?
• 3-5 years UX, UI Design experience in a web development environment
• In-depth knowledge of user interface design principals
• Knowledge of responsive web design and user centric processes
• Experienced with accessibility and usability methodologies and using version control systems.
• The ability to generate user interaction models, wireframes, screen flows and information architecture.
• Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of work.
• Must have a passion for UX design
For a confidential chat about this exciting UX Designer role (or any other) please give Paul Stitt a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.