Level 1 Network Engineer - Dublin
Contract - 6 months with a chance to extend
I am currently working with an excellent company based in Dublin, who are seeking a level 1 Network Engineer to join their team in a client facing environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a Network Engineer who is early in their career to get great experience and further their career.
They require a Network Engineer with 1-3 years' experience working as a Network Engineer. Hands-on experience with Cisco routing and switching is essential for this role.
Qualifications & Experience
* IT Qualification (Third Level)
* 1-3 years' experience as a Network Engineer
* CCNA certification is beneficial
Skills You Will Provide:
* Configuring and installing various network devices and services in office and on customer sites (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers and access points)
* Performing Wireless LAN Surveys
* Daily support of customers IT requirements
WorkingKnowledge Of The Following Is a Requirement
IEEE Ethernet Routing, Switching & Wireless Technology standards with emphasis on Wireless
routing protocols RIP, OSPF & EIGRP
IP Addressing and Subnetting, NAT, Firewalls and VPN
If this sounds like your perfect role, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me so that we may confidentially discuss this further.
Key Words: Network Engineer, Network Security, Dublin, IT, Cisco, Contract, CCNA, Wireless, LAN, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.