Origina are inviting applications for experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our team
Recognising a significant market opportunity Origina has created a mould-breaking business that delivers a vastly improved customer-centric support service
Origina has a number of existing clients and an opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support analyst role based in our Sandyford office.
Headquartered in Dublin with locations throughout the world Origina is a global support provider of third party software.
What are we looking for?
Origina is looking to appoint a focused, passionate and driven individual who has a flair for investigating, troubleshooting and managing support related issues and is looking for a challenge in a busy client facing role.
They will have the responsibility for assisting and ensuring all client support issues are resolved in a timely manner and ensuring associated SLAs are met.
Our ideal candidate for this role should be a self-motivator. He/she should be a people person and team player with a track record for providing quality customer support. Our preference will be for candidates who have consistently over-performed, who have demonstrated unique skills in previous roles, and who have a successful background in a technically challenging & ideally client facing role.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate the attention to detail that is required to be able to deliver at this level, manage a broad number of support queries at any one time. They must also be able to back this up with relevant experience.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Analyst
· Provide world-class trouble shooting and technical support for end user and clients.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels across the business
· Ensure understanding of underlying IT issues and assist / identify what needs to be done to resolve problems.
· Manage and track all support issues and ensure the appropriate technical individuals or teams are identified and informed so that a resolution can be implemented.
· Ensure necessary understanding of associated end user environment which is primarily Microsoft based.
· Ensure customer satisfaction when handling an incident – actively supporting the customer and keeping them up to date though-out an incident lifecycle.
· Ensure that all service level agreements between Origina and their customers are adhered to when managing multiple incidents.
· Contribute to the growth of the support division. New ideas and forward thinking are always encouraged.
· Actively learn and develop individual skills and abilities with the support of the senior technical team.
· Candidates with a solid foundation in supporting end users and clients, possess good communication skills and a demonstrable background in providing world-class customer service will be at a distinct advantage. Previous presentation experience would be advantageous, but not essential.
· Fluent English Speaker and right to live and work in Ireland/Europe.
· Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
· Reliable, confident and articulate
· Exceptional interpersonal ability
· Strong work ethic
· Highly driven individual with a mind-set for delivering exceptional customer service and quality.
· The ideal candidate will be tenacious, detail-orientated and thorough throughout.
· Be able to display an aptitude for troubleshooting issues, thinking outside the box.
· Keen interest in Information Technology and aptitude for learning new skills.
· Ability to maintain composure when faced with difficult issues.
· Excellent customer facing skills.
· Ability to work in partnership with technical teams and business stakeholders
· Excellent time management and verbal/written communication skills.
Type: Full time position following 6 month probation and satisfactory review.
Experience: Junior level
Functions: Technical Support Analyst (Level 1)
Salary: €23,000 - €28,000 per annum + paid holidays + subsistence expenses where applicable.
Hours: Standard working hours are (08:00 – 16:30 or 9:30 – 18:00)
Other benefits: Health Cover & Pension Plan