Deskside Support Team Lead
Join one of Ireland's most established IT Services providers with over 30 years' experience working with many market-leaders including Microsoft, Dell and Cisco. Fantastic career opportunities for contract and permanent support professionals all over Ireland.
Based in Dublin, they require a Deskside Support Team Lead with previous Team Leader responsibilities within a busy helpdesk / service desk environment and capable of developing technical staff ensuring SLAs are met.
In this permanent role, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of 6 existing deskside engineers and liaising closely with customers onsite IT Management.
JOB ID: BBBH 11192
What will a general day involve?
* Lead a 6-person team of Support Engineers.
* Support internal end-users (hardware, networks, infrastructure etc.).
* Mentor, train and support your team ensuring SLAs & KPIs are hit.
* Identify learning gaps and ensure technology continues to perform to business needs.
* Monitor ticket queues to ensure tickets are resolved within SLA.
* Manage escalations.
* Devise rotas for various onsite tasks.
How can I stand out from the crowd?
* Experience as a Team Leader for a busy helpdesk / service desk environment.
* Capable of developing and training technical staff ensuring SLAs are met.
* Support experience in Hardware, Networking, Infrastructure, Telephony & software.
What can I gain from working with this company?
* Joining a trusted IT partner with an impressive client base.
* Permanent job with a competitive salary.
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com