Java Developer - €50 - 70k - Dublin Centre
My client is an International Insurance company providing key services across multiple industries and platforms. Right now, there is an opening for a strong Java developer to to join the development team and deliver quality development on the home website.
The client is located in Dublin City Centre and has invested heavily in the new offices which come equipped with on site cafe free to all employees, onsite Gym, Relaxation and downtime areas as well as a games area for the team to integrate.
The work being carried out:
- Development of the new website & products.
- On going support of the existing website.
- Forward planning on new applications for 2018.
- Product Improvement.
To be successful you should have:
- 4+ years experience in Java Development.
- Experience with Spring Frameworks.
- Experience integrating and consuming web services.
- HTML5, CSS3 with Responsive Design, LESS / SASS
- Industry experience with Git & SVN.
To apply please forward your CV to David@nextsteprecruitment.info
My client is not in a position to offer Visa sponsorship at this time.