Senior SOC Analyst - Cork
A well known Security Operations Centre are seeking to hire a Senior SOC Analyst to join their office in Cork. As a Senior SOC Analyst you will be working on a number of networking threats. You will also be tasked with mentoring junior SOC members and report directly to them team lead.
You will be joining an innovate team that is highly dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic about cyber security. It will also allow you to have a hands-on approach and provide you with an innovative environment for continued education.
What you need as Senior SOC Analyst:
* A relevant university degree or equivalent years work experience
* Minimum 3 years experience in a security environment
* Background in Information Security, Networking or Digital Forensics
* Professional accreditations such as CCNA, CEH, SSCP, GESC, OSCP, Network+, Security+
* Knowledge or Linux O.S and tools
* Scripting knowledge in Bash/Python is advantageous
* Strong customer service skills
* Experience working in a SOC environment an asset
* Strong understanding of network analysis
A competitive package is on offer with in house perks, company benefit plans, subsidised education.
If you are interested in the Senior SOC Analyst, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online
Keywords - Cork, Ireland, SOC, Security Operations, Cyber, Linux, Networking, Security, Cyber, Network Security, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, Bash, Python
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.