realTime Recruitment is urgently looking for an experienced Test Analyst to work in a leading organisation in South Dublin. This is a contract position with a great daily rate on offer.
• Coordinate QA activities from requirements-analysis to test planning and execution
• Review and analyse functional designs of products in development
• Define system test scenarios, create system test plans, design and author test cases
• Participate in the definition and execution of test scripts
• Provide test status to project teams using a variety of standard metrics
• Collaborate with project-team resources to understand and estimate testing efforts
• Perform manual testing in parallel with software development for continuous validation
• Record test results and verify software bug fixes for acceptance criteria
• Continuously refine testing processes to improve quality and efficiency
• Think like a user, test products and services like a user
• Cultivate and promote a highly efficient testing process
• Work collaboratively and positively with all individuals and teams
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and fluid environment with various personalities and outlooks
• Be flexible, adaptable, receptive to feedback and direction, strive to learn and apply new knowledge to day-to-day work
• Manage time and tasks efficiently and effectively
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with sound instincts and judgement
Why should I be interested in this Test Analyst role?
• Competitive day rate on offer
• Good company culture
• Work with supportive and collaborative co-workers
• Proximity to public transport/good restaurants etc.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to pursue an exciting new challenge, please call Greg in realTime Recruitment on 01-652 0652. Alternatively, you can send your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com