This will be a brand new position in the company working as part of a Global Retail Onboarding team
This position will require a significant amount of Data Analysis and we are seeking someone with at least 3-4 years experience with Ab Initio and 5 years experience developing solutions in the retail sector.
The successful candidate will play a key role in analysing and developing retailer’s raw data from the companies established protocol into its proprietary systems. We would like someone with a forward thinking mindset aiming to improve onboarding procedures and encouraged to provide input to future improvement opportunities.
• Ability to read/write scripts in UNIX/LINUX
• Develop retailer feeds within Ab Initio/ACE system
• Pre-validate the data by running analysis through tools
• Ensures proper communication and hand-off to Operation Production Team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• 5+ years of experience in developing/architecting solutions in retail sector with knowledge of ETL data warehousing technologies including Ab Initio
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments
• Excellent analytical and technical skills
• Ability to work on multiple priorities and /or projects simultaneously in a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision
• Embraces teamwork and possesses ability to effectively work cross functionally
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Gillian Nicholson on 09064 50665 and email your CV to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie