IT Recruiter - Technology Recruitment Consultant
itContracting.ie - Due to the continued growth and the fantastic potential of our expanding client portfolio itContracting are currently looking to hire an experienced IT Infrastructure Recruiter to join our Dublin team.
Over the last 6 years we have strived to create a class leading IT recruitment business with candidates and clients at the heart of what we do.
We believe that our Recruitment specialists thrive best when empowered with autonomy, ownership, accountability and trust.
You will truly have the opportunity to grow your own business and leverage off the expertise and knowledge throughout the wider Evros Technology Group.
This will be an opportunity to change people's lives for the better as a key member of the itContracting recruitment team.
You will also gain exposure to inhouse recruitment through the Evros Technology Group.
To be successful in this role you:
* will take full ownership for delivering quality infrastructure candidates to our customer base
* will build on existing relationships to understand customer requirements
* are a natural networker with an enviable network of quality talent built through multiple channels
* have the ability to analyse, research and understand requirements to identify quality candidates
* will balance the demands of the customer with the constraints of the candidate search
* have entrepreneurial tendencies with a strong vision for your future
Ideally you will have the following skills and experience:
* 2-3 years working in IT Infrastructure recruitment in fast-paced consultancy/agency environments
* Strong connections and network within the IT Infrastructure industry
* Experience working both contract and permanent roles
* Proven billing history but moreover a strong awareness of the recruitment lifecycle and ability to close candidates in a highly competitive market
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Delivery focused
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and growing recruitment business operating at the highest levels in both the Private and Public sectors.
We are open and transparent in how we work and believe in collaboration, honesty and trust.
We are always looking for people who can offer new ideas, different ways of working and creativity.
We also have fantastic offices next to the Green Line Luas in Cherrywood, with great facilities and a modern working environment.
We offer a competitive base salary with incentive plans, healthcare and pension as well as the best technology tools to help you achieve your best.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail and in confidence please contact Sharon O'Reilly on 0868540245 or email Sharon (dot) oreilly (at) itContracting (dot) ie