.Net Engineer – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Vantage has a great opportunity for a Junior Level .Net Developer to join a growing team in a growing Insurance organisation.
Junior .Net Developer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidates join an existing team. They are looking for someone who is curious and has a desire to learn, to gain an understanding of the business and use that to effect positive change. This is a great opportunity to be part of dynamic IT team and to work directly with business users in an organisation on an exciting growth trajectory.
· Develop value-added software solutions/applications to meet the specific needs of business areas in a flexible and agile manner.
· Apply principles and practices of software engineering in the design, development, maintenance, and testing of software & systems to ensure high quality output and accurate delivery of business functionality.
· Integrate systems, packages, applications, and platforms to improve efficiency.
· Maintain and provide second, third, and out-of-hours support for the client systems.
What you need:
· 2-3 years’ experience in a similar .Net / C# Development role
· Strong experience with C# and .NET platform including .NET Core.
· Experience with ASP.NET (ASP Core) using MVC framework.
· Understanding of SQL/Entity Framework and API concepts.
· Experience in supporting client systems a plus.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000 p/a (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive package including:
- Health / Life Insurance
- Onsite Canteen & GYM
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin Hearns on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.