Software Systems & Technology Analyst - Java, C++
Co. Westmeath, Ireland
Sector: Software Services
Location: Co. Westmeath
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is committed to continuous innovation in technology, leveraging acquired competence to deliver new products and services. They provide Programme and project management expertise to support enterprise grade, full stack, large-scale software solutions.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for Systems and Technology Analysts to shape the future of the evolving Networked Society. If you join them you will get to work with and learn (and not limited to) about the latest new technologies from Telecommunications and Cloud to Machine Learning and AI.
* A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in software/electronic engineering or related science and technology discipline.
* A capability to perform best in a team-setting - working in a multi-cultural & international environment brings the best out in you.
* An ability to drive technical discussions, analyse technical problems and steer new product development.
* Excellent English and Communication skills essential
* Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* 5+ years relevant Software Development experience
* Experience in developing cloud based applications which can be deployed on cloud technologies (e.g. OpenStack, VMWare) & container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes)
* Proficiency in one or more languages; including Java & C++, experience in UML is also an advantage.
* Radio Optimisation field experience which may include SON experience
* Understanding of Cloud & IP Networks in terms of NFV & SDN.
* Familiarity with Network Management, Radio & Transport technologies and Mobile Core Networks.
* Competitive Salary
* Life Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Employee Assistant Programme
* Health Screening
* Training & Development
* Social Events
* Travel to work schemes / Tax Saver
* Complimentary Fresh Fruit
* Discount Programme
* Charity Initiatives
* Employee Referral Programme
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.