Our client is currently has a job opening for a BI Developer / Analyst to help establish and grow their analytics function. This is a gaming company with a number of locations nationwide.
You will be responsible for leveraging data in order to gain real insights into customer behaviours, marketing campaigns, machine layouts and business performance.
You will need to be able to work independently and use your initiative to find areas where you can add value. As such you will be working to BI process from end to end, selecting the appropriate BI tools and techniques, exploring data and presenting that data in a meaningful way.
• Development of solutions to meet the regular BI demands of the business
• Develop models that evaluate the performance and behaviour of players and turn these into dashboards that inform decisions on player communications strategy and player reinvestment rates
• Working very closely with the marketing team using promotional data to measure and test the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
• Develop predictive models that assist in the prevention of negative customer trends
• Responsible for developing the reporting suite (for internal use and external clients) across the business, comprising of dashboards, parameterized and scheduled reporting.
• Work closely with the IT teams to integrate data from internal databases, 3rd party systems and variety of other sources
• Responsible for establishing and executing a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions to the business’s key stakeholders
• 3+ years’ experience in a Business Intelligence role
• Strong SQL, database development skills & and query optimization skills are essential
• Experience with reporting tools (such as Power BI or Tableau)
• Advanced Excel – with knowledge of PowerView, PowerPivot, PowerQuery is a distinct advantage
• Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
• Ability to work within a team environment, but highly self-motivated and able to work independently as a single point of contact
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the right BI Analyst/Developer for this job, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click apply.