Job Title: C++ Engineer
C++ Engineer required for a growing multinational company who are the leading provider of software for big data, IT operations and trading platforms
You will work in a large multinational environment that is expanding rapidly due to their continued success working on the design and development of new features across their product range. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career and work in an environment that encourages learning and development
C++ Engineer Requirements:
* Third Level Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree
* A strong proficiency in C++ development under Linux is required.
* A suitable candidate should be familiar with:
* High-performance systems and multi-threaded application development
* Automated testing (unit testing, integration testing)
* Linux-based development environments, including tools such as gdb and valgrind
* Knowledge or experience with the following is a distinct advantage:
* Financial trading protocols e.g. FIX
* IP networking
* Packet capture analysis using tools such as Wireshark
If you're a C++ Engineer looking for a new challenge just send over your CV for consideration!