Job Title: QA Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
My client is a leading global consultancy for Software Quality and Testing Services. They are looking for an experience QA Manager to join their ever expanding team.
You will have the opportunity to lead and manage a group of talented consultants providing quality testing services on a range of projects across different sectors.
You will be responsible for delivery of client packages and providing management to teams in planning, designing and developing. It is an exciting time to join this company and take your next career step as a QA Manager.
QA Manager Responsibilities:
* Develops strategies and directs teams with diverse scope.
* Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, are signed off. Proactively aims to achieve personal and team utilisation targets.
* Uses project planning tools and participates in the identification of and planning for future resource needs. Develops a fit-for-purpose reporting mechanism.
* Responsible for overall test plan design and processes, applying, articulating and constructing business specific end to end scenarios, defining standards for development of test scripts, deployment and reuse.
* Specifies the test environment for whole life-cycle testing and ensuring it reflects business requirements for execution. Consults with key business stakeholders to ensure application design is optimised for testability.
* Allocates and co-ordinates test schedules, work and resource plans; managing progress of all activities against the plan, managing own deliverables and that of others to meet delivery deadlines.
* Provides quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects, including the ability to execute vision, goals and direction of a team/teams.
* Diagnoses problems and probes underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions. Can proactively anticipate and prevent problems, facilitate buy-in and guides implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex issues. Identifies potential consequences and risk levels.
* Creates quality assurance procedures and user instructions to ensure a reusable process and tools approach. Defines and implements quality process improvements and metrics focused on defect prevention.
* Advises on risk assessment and risk management strategies for projects or release level.
* Inputs into proof of concept exercises and assists sales with pre-sales collateral. Identifies opportunities to expand client assignments.
QA Manager Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
* ISTQB Advanced
* Programming skills
* Additional course or certification in Quality Assurance
* Project Management qualification
* Pension, healthcare, dental
Send forward your CV for consideration for this exciting QA Manager role!