Our client is a leading global market maker in the proprietary trading world, covering fixed income and equity securities. They are building out a Software Engineering function in Dublin where they have just made a significant investment. You will be a passionate technologist with in depth C++ experience and will have worked with multi-threaded application development in a distributed systems environment. A first-class salary and package is on offer and fantastic career development opportunities.
Software Engineers create next generation software solutions to support business areas across the firm. Software Engineers work closely with business leaders to develop and deliver custom software solutions that optimize performance and efficiency.
• Build, maintain and support one of the world’s most powerful trading platforms while continuously improving performance, functionality and stability of the system
• Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions across the firm
• Partner with business leaders to define priorities and deliver custom solutions
• Analyze complex business and technical problems
• Make sound decisions proactively and in a self-directed manner
• Provide timely systems support for trading activities
• A deep passion for technology and software development
• In depth experience working in C++
• The ambition to solve open-ended problems using analytical methods
• Sound understanding of multi-threaded application design and development
• Professional experience working with distributed systems
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills applicable to a dynamic trading environment
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to Have:
• Experience with proprietary trading
If you are interested in the Senior C++ Developer- Trading role, please contact Hugh McCarthy on 01 662 1000 or click on apply now.