DUBLIN - SENIOR MANAGER CYBER SECURITY & FORENSICS
Salary - €70-85,000 plus benefits
About The Company
I am currently working with one of the leading providers of risk analysis services who are currently looking for professional candidates to join their expanding cyber security/risk team. Joining this team will give you a vast amount of experience working with a number of high profile clients developing you skills and understanding of security forensics, auditing and network security assessments.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Security professionals and ensuring that the client portfolio is kept up to date with the latest advances in cyber security. You will be required to conduct reports and present findings to a number of senior individuals.
If you have:
* 7+ years in a professional cyber security environment
* A 3rd level qualification in computer science or similar.
* Background in managing, mentoring and developing staff
* Vulnerability, penetration, identity and access management experience
* A relevant professional certification such as CISSP/CEH/CCNA/CCNP
* Knowledge and understanding of security governance, risk and compliance
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral to be in a client facing role.
A fantastic chance for any professional to further their career and really impact the cyber security market in Ireland.
For more information on the role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or submit your CV online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.