The Successful candidate will join a rapidly expanding company and help the team with the maintenance of the infrastructure and to improve its development. The role will be in a 24/7 environment and the candidate will be part of an on call rotation. User Support will be regularly required as well as constantly monitoring all systems.
* Excellent Linux Admin skills
* Previous experience in a cloud based environment.
* DBA experience preferably MySQL (Postgres would be a bonus)
* Scripting (Python would be a preference)
* TCP/IP Networking Fundamentals
* Any experience with MongoDB or Jenkins would set applicant apart from the crowd.
* Previous working experience with an e-commerce platform would also be looked upon favourably.
This is an excellent opportunity for career progression with a highly rewarding salary package. This company is always at the forefront of working with the latest technologies so don't miss out on such a rare chance at personal and professional development.
If you'd like to apply, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.