realTime are looking for a talented and versatile SAP BI Lead to join a successful in-house team in a fun and dynamic environment where you will lead your own team. This role are based in Dublin West.
• Ensure maximum value is extracted from the Business Intelligence landscape and business benefits are achieved and maintained.
• Track global data technology trends and capabilities in the areas of Business Intelligence, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and other complementary areas.
• Function as the primary interface between senior Business Management and the BI function
• Led team of resources/staff in SAP BI projects
• Experience in the Finance, SCM and MFG functions, including an in-depth understanding of the key business processes.
• knowledge of SAP BI capability and ability to leverage this knowledge to lead the design and development of BI solutions with the aid of the solution team functional experts. Knowledge of SAP BPC an advantage.
• Ability to work on large projects with multiple working streams and competing deadlines and implement projects in a positive manner that align with the strategic vision of the company
• Competitive Salary + Bonus
• Health Insurance & Pension
• Other Group Benefits
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you!
Please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com and we will organise a call.