Qualifications and Experience:
* Undertake BA activities (research, requirements gathering, generate specifications, workshop facilitation, interviews, process design and modelling)
* Communicate both technical and non-technical requirements with team
* Conduct required meetings and workshops; providing presentation material and stakeholder updates to the required forum
* Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
* A Bachelors Degree in Computer Systems or equivalent academic qualifications
* Professional body qualification or accreditation (for example ISEB, BCS, ITIL, Prince2 )
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience in influencing and managing stakeholder expectations.
* Understanding of Six Sigma or Lean methodologies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.