Our client based in Mayo require a Technical Project Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
• Mobilise, manage and motivate the project team.
• Develop detailed project plans and manage the project to deliver to agreed scope, cost, time & quality
• Work closely with Business Lead and Business Sponsor to manage all stakeholder expectations
• Ensure that quality processes are being followed with regard to all project deliverables.
• Manage a portfolio of work across multiple projects and teams ensuring scheduling, planning and prioritization is appropriate
• Liaise effectively with cross-functional teams and be the interface between the business, IT, external suppliers/stakeholders
• Proven technical project management experience and an ability to demonstrate examples of previous successful projects delivered
• Ability to drive a structured and methodical approach within the team
• Knowledge of data management technologies, practices and analytical approaches
• Experience in executing large scale programmes with a focus on data migration and integration
• 5+ years I.T. experience with at least 5 years as a full life-cycle Project manager
• Excellent knowledge of formal project management methodologies and processes and SDLC experience.
• Experience in driving the implementation of new Business Processes to support adoption of new technology
• Familiarity with Java Projects an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!