Currently recruiting a Service Delivery Manager for a Global Organisation based in South Dublin. This is a daily rate contract position.
• Ensure IT services delivered by Group IT and 3rd parties are delivered within the agreed SLA’s. These include 1st & 2nd level helpdesk functions, desktop support, infrastructure support, business.
• Acts as key point of contact for Senior Executive team for major IT incidents and outages across the Group function.
• Own the Change Control Process
• Develop SLA's in agreement with Senior Management
• Review of service delivery tools and processes to improve business service levels and drive process efficiencies.
• Creation of the IT Service Catalogue and provision of on-going metric reporting
• Experience in managing an ITIL-based support model
• Experience in implementing new Service Design models (preferred)
• Experienced in managing third party service teams
• Experienced in working closely with project teams for service design, service transition and service acceptance phases
If you would like more information in relation to this position please call me on 01-6520652 or apply with your updated CV.