Helpdesk Engineer - Level 2
Due to company growth, my client, one of Ireland's leading IT services providers are currently seeking to hire a Level 2 Helpdesk Engineer to join their team in the New Year.
Your main responsibility will be to deal with level 2 escalations supporting the client needs across the country. This is a full time permanent position that will be reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager.
A customer facing role where you will be responsible for dealing with and solving the client's requests. You will be troubleshooting on all Microsoft hardware and software.
Helpdesk Engineer Requirements:
* 2+ years experience working as a service engineer or technician
* Previous background working on customer site, helpdesk, networks
* Strong diagnostic skills with excellent customer focus
* Solid understanding of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Small Business Server 2011, Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
* Hardware and Software server skills
* Backup and storage knowledge
* Virtualisation seen as an advantage
* Relevant degree in computers or similar
* Microsoft & cisco accreditations are a distinct advantage (MCSA, MCSE, MSCD, CCNA)
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for the correct candidate to join a well established company. If you are a motivated individual looking to join an expanding IT Team, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Helpdesk Engineering role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Keywords - Ireland, Helpdesk Engineer, Windows, Servers, Storage, Security, Backups, Software, Active Directory, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN, LAN, WAN, IP Routing, Networking, MCSA, MCSE, Exchange, VMWare
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.