Information Security Officer - Dublin
My client is currently seeking to hire a full time permanent Information Security Officer to assist in the development and lead of the IT Security function.
You will work directly with the head of IT and liaise with the Group Information Security Officer ensuring that company wide security policies and are aligned, followed and implemented.
You will have strong organisational skills and have proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget. Dealing with a number of technical and non technical individuals, you will prepare appropriate reports and respond and advise with protocols to avoid similar problems in the future.
Infromation Security Officer Experience:
* A 3rd level qualification in IT e.g. computer science, IT security or information systems.
* A professional relevant professional certification (CISSP or CISA) .
* Deep understanding of IT Security policies & governance e.g. ISO2700, ITIL, COBIT.
* At least 2 years experience in a similar role
* Understanding and experience with defining and implementing IT controls
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Background in working with both internal and external
* Ability to deal with people across all levels of the organisation.
How to apply
If you feel that you meet the basic requirements for this position please submit your CV online or call John James Baird on 015713000 for a confidential conversation.
Keywords: IT Security, Cybersecurity, IT Audit, Security Controls, ISO 27001
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.