Configuration Business Analyst – Permanent, West Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a growing organisation. This is a great chance for someone who is looking to really advance their career due to the scope and complexity of upcoming projects.
Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate joining an existing team as Configuration Business Analyst in a growing Dublin based company. They are looking for enthusiastic Business Analyst who is looking to learn new skills. The organisation is a rapidly growing MS/LS Partner based in Dublin who are currently expanding their Dynamics NAV practice.
· Develop a deep understanding of the existing systems and the retail technology applications supplied to the end clients.
· Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, elicit and document business requirements.
· Work with internal and external teams to help craft the landscape and solutions that will allow our clients to achieve its strategic goals with regard to retail technology.
· Configuration of Retail Solution, ensuring that the solutions are designed & built to meet the client’s requirements, and in line with the capabilities of our solution.
· Ensuring that the configuration solution & releases delivered to clients are of the highest quality.
· Take on the project management of work streams through to successful implementation.
· Draw requirements together into Functional Requirements Documents using existing and own developed templates, making use of plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
· Be able to take responsibility for leading aspects of project, handling resources, timelines, 3rd parties and delivering status reports, feeding into the overall project.
· Coordination of UAT activities, development of test scripts.
What you need:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
· Experience of designing and formulating functional test scripts
· Experience in working with requirements
· Strong Understanding of how retail businesses operate and function, from POS to Back Office and what Omni-Channel retail consists of.
· Demonstrate experience of gathering requirements and converting them into a product vision.
· Training ability, Product specialist experience.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €40,000 – €50,000 p/a
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin Hearns on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.