A Dublin west based indigenous organisation that supply sophisticated access management systems to both SME and enterprise customers are seeking a Customer Delivery Project Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will provide management and delivery of projects to existing and new customers.
The Customer Delivery Project Manager takes ownership of the order handling process in terms of specifying, and estimation of project installation, delivery times and costs, and works closely with the Software, Technical and Sales Department to ensure all deadlines and milestones are achieved.
The Customer Delivery Project Manager is proficient in products and solutions and provides highly developed specialist advice to the end client, sales and operations teams.
• Supports the customer and sales team by analysing customers’ technical needs and develops proposals outlining how products and services can provide clear solutions to meet these needs.
• Customer contact for technical questions. May participate in planning / specification meetings.
• May be required to act as account manager for certain key strategic accounts.
• Required to help with the sales process for upgrading of customers to the new software Suite
• Define project tasks and resource requirements and develop project plans
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and provide direction and support for project team
• Manage project budgets and ensure delivery on time
• Manage Handover documents and manage Project variations
• Organise configuration, testing, training and system handover
• Manage maintenance contracts and licences for invoicing
• Technical sales support in the Customer process
• Provides technical and costing support for the sales process with respect to project management and specification.
• Coordinates specifications and delivery times with the Software, Technical and Sales departments
• Holistic knowledge of products and delivery process, handling tension between sales and supply
• Good technical understanding of product and service solutions that meet the customer expectations
• Prior commercial business experience and/or strong business orientated mind-set, and capability of understanding the commercial impact of the engineering and sales processes and supply operations
• 3-4 years’ prior experience in project management or customer delivery processes
• Degree in Computer Science or other relevant qualification
• Prince qualification would be desirable
• Formal Project Management qualification desirable but not essential
• Fluent in English
The overall OTE for this position is up to €75K along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in the customer delivery project manager role, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 6621000