Technology & IT Governance Procedures Manager - Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Financial Companies.
Technology & IT Governance Procedures Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working in a new team to determine the methodologies and techniques for analysing and evaluating methods of operations and develop, test, and evaluate of new or existing organizational processes or structures, promoting general awareness of Risk Management policies and procedures.
· Determines the methodologies and techniques for analysing and evaluating methods of operations, workflow, or procedures
- Works with business line management to help ensure the implementation of key risk management practices and procedures in the normal course of business operations.
· Participates in the development, testing, and evaluation of new or existing organizational processes or structures; recommends and often implements improvements as appropriate.
- Ensures appropriate participation in high-level discussions to identify and respond to business risks and ensures that the line of business staff understands key risk concepts and their relevance to core business practice.
- Ensures that controls used to mitigate business risks are properly designed, executed, and documented. Works with corporate-level resources to identify, design, and test controls for optimal effectiveness.
- Supports audits and regulatory examination cycle for division. Monitors the disposition/resolution of issues resulting from audits and examinations.
- Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures. Serves as member of Corporate Compliance Committee and helps ensure compliance standards are being met within divisions.
- Actively participates in any required training in these areas and ensures required training is being completed by assigned business line.
- Evaluates documentation methodologies, tools, techniques, and automation opportunities.
- Designs forms and survey instruments for use in data collection and evaluation; conducts analytical studies to define and recommend solutions to problems in methods and procedures.
- Designs and implements internal communication materials.
- Develops and manages Quality programs.
What you need:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
· A minimum of 7 years of experience in risk management
· At least 4 years’ experience of a total IT environment
· One or more years of managerial/supervisory experience
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €70,000 - €85,000 p/a
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Barbara Donatini on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.