realTime recruitment in Dublin has an excellent opening for a Chief Technology Officer to join a thriving business.
This role requires fluency in English, German and ideally good French.
You will be responsible for developing a Vision and Selling it to the Board, getting buy-in across many countries and many stakeholders.
The Company is very well established and successfully growing but they are looking to take it to the next level and ensure their systems are best in market, fit for purpose and easy to use, with strong reporting functionality. The Company will look to you as CTO to put in place a roadmap of where the Company needs to go in order to optimise the return from its systems and its data. Current system reviews and system changes will be an early part of the role as you look to make your mark. Data and Data Warehouse knowledge would be ideal.
My Client is involved in the services industry where Digital Change and the ever increasing number of products on the market is driving efficiencies and service. You will be at the forefront of this, looking to prioritise the best products for the business, review and recommend accordingly for adoption.
You will be based in Dublin with travel predominantly within Europe, and you will largely dictate the volume of your travel required in order to be successful. You will report to the CEO and engage on a regular basis with stakeholders from various countries in Europe, so previous experience in this type of role is essential.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Track record in CTO role or similar
• Experience in a multinational organisation with large user base
• Experience developing a Vision and Selling it
• Ability to formulate a Digital Strategy
• Fluency in English, German and good French
• Strong technical knowledge - to give direction and strategy
• Experience with Data Warehouses
• Background in European Services/IT markets - managing different stakeholders across multiple locations
• Interest in Digital and how it can transform a business
• Executive Stakeholder Management
• Willingness to Travel
• 3rd level qualification essential
If you are keen on this role and meet the criteria, then please forward your CV in confidence to Niall McNiff in realTime recruitment.
Feel free to call Niall in realTime on 01 652 0 652