The Role and the Company:
My client is currently seeking to fulfill a Production Operations Engineer/Linux Administrator position on a permanent basis. The role is situated in the City Centre within a leader in their respective market who are experiencing exponential levels of growth, accompanied by an excellent salary and benefits package.
The ideal candidate would hold experience in one or more of the following areas;
• Strong experience in Linux systems administration
• Exposure to Web server technologies (Tomcat, HTTP server)
• Demonstrable experience with monitoring systems - Nagios, Elastic
• Experience with one of the following: VMware, TCP/IP Networking understanding
The key duties of the role:
• Provide high-level systems support
• Collaborate and work with internal teams such as network engineers, developers etc delivering company services
• Act as an essential resource for projects, supporting the design and implementation etc.
EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa essential to application
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on email@example.com in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.