My client is a global provider of IT solutions, based in south Dublin. The company is seeking to fulfil an Infrastructure Administrator / Senior Helpdesk position on a permanent basis which is accompanied by a salary of €40,000 - €45,000 accompanied by a benefits package and fantastic level of progression and development.
The ideal candidate would hold experience in a number of the following areas:
• Supporting SAN Storage – NetApp, IBM v7000 or v3700s
• Working with Backup solutions - Commvault / TSM / Veeam or Symantec
• Virtualisation – managing virtual machines etc
The common responsibilities of the individual fulfilling the role would be:
• Provides incident & problem management services for resolving customer technical issues on enterprise infrastructure particularly storage - also data protection / backup environments ideally
• Provide customer technical issues / manages / troubleshoots issues on storage/server/virtual environments
• Monitor and manage various customers’ environments across storage and server hardware & operating system software (including Windows, UNIX and Virtualised environments)
• Deal with escalated infrastructure support issues, coordinate communications with vendor partners, in addition to supporting the company’s staff to resolve complex issues and escalate when necessary
You must have an EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate forward me your CV on email@example.com in the strictest confidence and a time you would like me to give you a call.