Program Manager Global Insurance Co
Urgent requirement for an experienced Program Manager with in-depth knowledge and experience working within the Financial Services / Insurance sector to join a global Insurance company in Dublin.
As a Program Manager you will monitor or manage the projects to achieve the business objectives
- To define and execute the program/project delivery services
- You will be managing program/project deliveries across onsite and offshore
- To monitor Program progress against milestones
- You will be the Primary point of contact for the customer with respect to Program Delivery
- You will be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of delivery through metrics
- Establish the risk register and manage the risks throughout the SDLC Phase
- Enable the continuous improvement process and make sure the Application maintenance and support processes are established
- Track and Manage Program or Project deliverable s
- MUST have PMP or PRINCE2 certification
- 10+ years of Experience in Project Management PMP / PRINCE II,
- ADM, Waterfall and Agile methodologies, multi-vendor environment experience
- Excellent knowledge of systems, software's and technologies
- Background experience within Financial Services / insurance
The Program Manager role offers a competitive package in the region of €70,000- €80,000 along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support +++ with excellent career advancement opportunities.
To apply for this Program Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle or call 01 603 5075.