Information Security Project Manager is required for global financial technologies company based in Dublin 18 (beside Green Luas). The Information Security Specialist should have demonstrated project management capabilities in driving audit remediation and compliance activities.
· Enhance and oversee audit remediation and compliance activities in the area of information security. This will include a requirement for reporting to senior operating committees on progress and ensuring audit preparedness.
- Support the ongoing remediation activities around information security audit outcomes from a European and Global context to ensure risk mitigation and target deadlines are met.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document metrics, reporting, RAS, etc.
- Takes action on regulatory changes that will affect information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents and recommends appropriate changes.
- Provide practical guidance and advice internally on Data Governance matters while working under minimal supervision.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Information Security
- 3+ years’ experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data High accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects / deliverables using geographically dispersed resources
- Excellent analytical, project management, and strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Starting salary of up to 80K base
· Performance related bonus
· 6% Pension Contribution
· Private Health Care
· 23 days holidays
· Education Assistance
· Flexi hours