Information Security Specialist (Audit & Compliance), Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Financial Companies.
Information Security Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working within an existing team. The Security Specialist will drive audit remediation and compliance activities.
· Enhance and oversee audit remediation and compliance activities in the area of information security.
· Support the ongoing remediation activities around information security audit outcomes from a European and Global context to ensure risk mitigation and target deadlines are met.
· Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document metrics, reporting, RAS, etc.
· Provide practical guidance and advice internally on Data Governance matters while working under minimal supervision.
· Work closely with project teams to ensure that audit requirements are incorporated into existing and new initiatives.
· Act as a liaison between Information Security Services and wider teams in relation to explanation and resolution of audit issues.
What you need:
- At least 3 years’ experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data
- Demonstrated experience in managing, overseeing and coordinating key technology projects and/or audit remediation and compliance activities within U.S. Bancorp
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects / deliverables
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €70,000 - €80,000 p/a
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Barbara Donatini on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.