Oracle Retail Consultant - Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to with a leading consultancy!
Oracle Retail Consultant Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the customer’s maintenance & Support of Oracle retail applications.
· Responsible for driving technical changes through the change management process
· Provide input into the Customer’s business continuity planning
· Responsible for driving technical changes
· Provide input into the SDM reports
· Impact assess changes to the Customer’s solution
What you need:
· 8 years experience working in the IT industry, preferably in a solution architecture role
· Demonstrated application of end-to-end architecture strategies, standards, processes, and tools in solution designs
· Oracle R12.2.4
· In depth experience in Oracle Retail environments and retail implementations
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.