We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual with a good working and practical knowledge of developing web based applications in java, using IBM WebSphere as the web application server, to work on our custody settlement application set.
Job remit would be to designs and develop user interfaces to intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
This is a challenging role within a fast growing environment where the candidate will be required to deliver analysis and code solutions against a complex system set that has a global footprint.
• Websphere Application Server v6.0+
• IBM MQ Series
Nice to have
• IBM Rational Application Developer
• Good knowledge of java development using IBM WebSphere and a relational database.
• Very good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce easily understood documentation.
• Strong team player able to respond under pressure to many demands adhering to aggressive timescales.
• Has initiative and ability to react to changing priorities
• Work to tight deadlines and enjoy steep learning curves
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.