Senior Project Manager (Financial Services) – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!
Senior Project Manager Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager from a Financial Services background for an initial 6-month contract. This role will see the successful candidate working on a large-scale banking software migration project.
- Managing multiple projects streams
- Delivering solutions that operate across a variety of different systems.
- Working closely technical and business stakeholders.
- Managing budget and timelines.
- Update with multiple senior stakeholders
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors
What you need:
- 5+ years’ project management experience
- Proven ability managing large scale banking software migration projects
- Background in the financial services industry
- Data migration experience
- Strong Stakeholder management experience
- Strong financial reporting experience
What’s on offer:
- €450 - €550 per day depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Daire on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.