Business Analyst – Contract, South Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading companies
Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate working on a new regulatory project.
- Documenting requirements and obtaining business sign-off
· Implementing Business Analysis tasks on ad hoc basis for in flight projects
What you need:
- 3+ years Business Analysis experience
- Proficient in gathering non-functional requirements and preparing business readiness spreadsheets
- Regulatory experience
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Carl on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.