Position: Java Developer
Salary: Negotiable - Depending on experience
Location: Dublin City Centre
Recruit First IT are seeking an experienced Java developer for a leading organisation in Dublin city centre. The ideal candidate will be joining a team of developers on their R&D team & interacting closely with project team. They will be developing, designing, and implementing web based applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java developer to join an excellent team of developers, gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies in a modern - state of the art offices.
Further details are available upon application.
• 4+ Years’ experience in Java/J2EE development
• 2+ Years’ experience in IBM BPM Lombardi Teamworks a distinct advantage
• Experience in technologies such as SOAP, XML, SQL, SOA, REST API, UML & Webservices
• Exposure in Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
If you would like to join an environment that promotes innovation, creativity and teamwork, please call me on 01 9696100 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in the strictest confidence.