Our Client is one of the world’s leading providers in their industry. Our client is responsible for providing software development for many different large scale business applications. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to come aboard.
• Guide the scrum team in the understanding and application of the scrum framework with the intention of achieving self organization
• Facilitates epic and sprint level planning ensuring balance between technical and story delivery
• Ensures timely delivery of sprint commitments through the management and removal of the scrum team’s impediments
• Ensures application lifecycle management tool is up to date and reflects the prioritization of the backlog
• Consistently monitor and report on scrum team metrics, including technical quality continuous integration, burndowns etc.
• Collaborates with the product owner and technical stakeholders to prioritize backlog considering business value and technical debt
• Facilitates sprint retrospectives by providing an environment where candid feedback is welcomed and encourages suggestions from the scrum team members that are targeted towards improving overall team performance.
• Facilitates timely and efficient daily stand-ups
• Responsible for creating an energetic, collaborative and motivated team culture
• Contributes agile and scrum knowledge to help continuously improve the organization-wide adoption and process
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
• Strong planning, organization, communication and negotiation skills
• Experience working with large, small, remote and co-located teams
• Demonstrated experience working with teams and able to balance personal accountability with ensuring team increasingly becomes self-managed
• In-depth understanding of agile values, principles and the Scrum framework.
• Understands fundamentals of iterative & incremental development
• Understands other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to team and enterprise
• Actively demonstrates and promotes Agile values and practices
• Experience with Microsoft’s Technical Foundation Server (TFS) or a similar Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool is a plus
• Meets the standards for this position, as defined in the Talent Management Framework.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.