Our client is an award winning solutions organization that enable Financial Institutions to manage many tasks efficiently and profitably the operate globally with offices in Dublin, London, Poland and Australia + USA.This is an exciting opportunity for developers who wish to work with a successful and growing international software company. To apply send your cv via the link or call 012449531 or more info.
You will manage and lead a development team responsible for the deliverable of software with numerous client implementations. As the senior level developer will be applying intermediate to advanced skills in the areas of applications/programming. You will have a direct set of development reports, and will be responsible for performance management, career development, and conflict resolution.
• Lead a team in the configuration of custom Frameworks based on .NET technology
• Manage, enhance, and report on Technical Governance and auditing processes, supporting adherence to the relevant standards and development best practices
• Day to day line management of Tech Consultants
• Day to day technical point of contact for clients
• Develop expertise in configuring the Product, recommending optimal alignment with product for any client solutions
• Translate client business requirements into working features by configuring the custom Framework
• Maintain technical documentation and associated artefacts
• Estimate and track tasks and other work items against project deadlines
• Product installation in test and client environments
• Release Planning and Management
• Integration with internal and external API's
• Data Mapping
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the project and client teams
• Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
• Integrate tightly with all internal teams
• International travel may also be a requirement of this role
Required Experience & Skills
• Minimum 5 years’ consultancy and/or IT technology or development experience
• Strong leading/directing/managing people and/or projects
• Strong data analytics skills including hands on experience in data modelling concepts, PL/SQL coding
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Release Management
• .NET/Java, JS, and XML experience
• Experience or knowledge of Web Servers, e.g. IIS, Apache, etc.
• SQL Server or Oracle DB, SSIS or ODI a plus
• Source Control experience, e.g. TFS, Git, Mercurial, etc.
• Strong problem identification and problem solving skills
• Proven track record in meeting deadlines