Senior Ios Developer – with Swift
Our client is a Global leader and experiencing a massive growth locally and internationally. We are looking for a passionate IOS Developer who can think outside the box. The iOS Developer is a key role requiring strong technical and communications skills. As the iOS Developer you will be responsible for designing and developing mobile applications with Swift 2 and interested in working with Swift 3.This is a fantastic opportunity with excellent benefits. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 012449531 for more info.
Excellent Package on offer: Bonus, 26 days Holidays, Full Healthcare, Pension, Educational assistance
• Solid experience with iOS frameworks
• Fluent in Swift 2, interested in Swift 3
• Ability to deliver complete user stories independently with high usability and quality
• Experience working in a larger team with code reviews and unit testing on mobile
• Experience in working with a cross functional team to define, design and ship new features
• 5+ years experience in working in a Development role of which minimum of 3 years working on mobile IOS apps
• Strong knowledge of iOS platforms and tools
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Lean/Kanban)
• Familiar with Agile process and development tools (Jira, Git)
• Experience with code coverage, static code analysis and CI systems
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.