Project Manager - Information Management, Oracle
My client, a Global company committed to truly changing lives with their innovative approach and commitment to science is seeking a Project Manager with a background in Information Management and Oracle. The successful PM will be responsible for the management and delivery of the technology project portfolio across EMEA.
This role is critical to ensuring the successful development, delivery, and support of company strategy. As part of the Business Solutions team, this role will work across functions to drive business process efficiency/automation through identification and delivery of technology solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving business value realization through effective management of the technology portfolio. Responsible for facilitating the governance of the project portfolio including, portfolio prioritization, steering, and reporting. Will ensure quality project delivery measured against defined business outcomes by effectively controlling timeline, scope, budget, and resourcing.
* The successful candidate will be a seasoned and influential leader. You will have prior experience supporting ERP applications with responsibility for Solution Delivery and Support. ERP business and functional knowledge across HR, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Finance. Must have experience developing and/or reviewing business case justifications for project investments.
* Experience with other Oracle Applications such as: Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Plan and Budget, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Demantra, and Pedigree and Serialization is preferred.
* Attention to detail and good communication skills are essential. In addition, critical thinking, and strong problem solving skills are a must
* Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates inside and outside of IM - very strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management are a must.
* Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and IM personnel beyond direct management control
* Strong Leadership Skills in Solution Delivery and Support
* Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
* Strong Presentation Skills
* Strong Collaboration / Coalition Building Skills
* A relevant Bachelor's degree
* Experience in a GMP environment
* 5+ years Project Management and Portfolio Management experience
* 5+ years technology or information systems experience
* Project Management Certification in PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent preferred
* Strong knowledge of business processes across manufacturing, supply chain & quality
* Experience with Computer Systems Validation preferred
* Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11 regulations preferred
* Independent problems solving skills
* Experience implementing business improvements through more effective use of Enterprise Applications and related software
* Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.