Requires good experience implementing Lombardi BPM as part of a service-oriented architecture for managing dynamic business process. Must be proficient with the complete BPM implementation cycle, including business process modeling, tool installation, development, testing, and deployment. Needs a solid background with integration, including integrating Lombardi with back end systems/DB's
Technology - Java/J2EE,IBM BPM Lombardi Teamworks 8.5.6 Advanced, IID (Integration Designer) SOAP,REST API , SOA, SQL, XML, UML, Webservices, Agile/Scrum
- Over 6-8 years overall IT experience
- Over 5 year’s hands-on experience in IBM Lombardi Team works & Integration Designer (IID) with SOA / ESB integration experience.
- Experience in integration of BPM with ECM and external UI/UX frameworks
- Over 4+ years’ experience in J2EE
- Expertise on BPD using Process Designer using BPMN 2.0 notation
- Lead a team and drive modules independently
- Experience in software development methodology using Agile/ Scrum.
- Experience in software estimation techniques – FPA / WBS
- Self-motivated who has experience to perform all cycles of the development (analysis, design, coding and unit testing) projects.
- Good to have Retail Banking Domain knowledge
- Own and deliver projects/modules leveraging offshore project team
- Interact and work closely with offshore project team
- Understand Business functionality and create induction docs
- Development with Workflow and Rule Engine base BPM tools
- Design, development and implement complex web-based applications in a J2EE
- Experienced with SOA / ESB using IID for mediation and transformation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and analytical problem solving skills are needed
- Experience/understanding of Web Portal, RUP methodology are helpful
- Experience implementing enterprise security models, using third party SSO layer