Oracle Retail DBA – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply Today!
This role will see the successful candidate as a key team member providing technical leadership. This is a client facing role where excellent communication skills are required.
- Oracle DB technical input
- Design and troubleshoot Weblogic 12c domains
- Installations, upgrades and migrations
- System management procedures
- Planning and consultation for future upgrades
What you need:
- 8+ years’ experience building and upgrading Oracle infrastructures
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oracle Retail environments
- Previously worked Oracle Retail Environments running on Weblogic 11g/12c
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager/Cloud Control
- Basic Unix/ shell scripting ability
- Capable of accurately estimating work efforts
· Experience building Oracle Grid infrastructure
· Previously built and supported Oracle Database 12.1
· Worked with Oracle Data Integrator
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Daire on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.