Senior Business Analyst, Insurance, Dublin, Contract
Business Analyst / Functional Business Analyst / IT Business Analyst
My client is looking to give you an excellent opportunity to work as a Contracted Business Analyst in their Dublin office. It is a high growth, financially well backed company headquartered in Dublin with offices globally.
Purpose of the Role
The IT Business Analyst will be expected to capture functional and non-functional IT requirements and work with business and IT stakeholders to establish a clear definition of the business requirements and scope on any project, and see those requirements through to delivery.
* Ability to develop strong relationships with client stakeholders of all levels
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to develop strong relationships with both technical and non-technical members of the team
* Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
* Excellent time management, organising and planning skills with a keen attention to detail
What you need for this position
* 5+ years' experience desirable in a Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst role
* Experienced in Financial Services, Insurance experience preferable.
* Drive to lead process and system improvement initiatives facilitating business and system change
* Broad understanding of business, business technology and applications
* 3RD Level Qualification in relevant discipline and awareness of Project Management methodologies
* Previous experience with facilitation and leading cross functional and regional review meetings
* Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills, particularly with senior executives
* Short Term Business travel will be required
If this role does interest you, please apply through the link provided or contact Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital, email@example.com.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.